• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15 buck charge for grader's notes...surprise, surprise!

46 posts in this topic

Am I the only one who just found out that there is a 15 buck charge to get grader's notes on a book that YOU own? (shrug)

CGC has more electronic website features and more fees, fees, & fees. (Shouldn't it be less fees if it does not involve a human answer?) lol

I assume the charge is for someone to look this stuff up and reply to me in an email (they said within 1 day).

CGC needs to get more efficient and quit feeing collectors to death.

Am I the only one who just found out that there is a 15 buck charge to get grader's notes on a book that YOU own? (shrug)

CGC has more electronic website features and more fees, fees, & fees. (Shouldn't it be less fees if it does not involve a human answer?) lol

WTTB!!

The boards very nearly exploded when this was first announced - I'd say at least about 6-8 months ago.

It's been more than a year now ... how time flies.

I know, I was just backtracking from the date on the first thread and realized it's actually been over a year. There was also a thread where they adjusted the prices.

I sometimes wish all of my totally awesome posts could be compiled for me and others to enjoy at a later date. Case in point, from the lowered prices thread:

Post 1: Notes are $1000.

Reaction 1: They shouldn't cost at all. This won't decrease TATs. They're too expensive. It's my property anyways.

Post 2: Notes are less and we're doing some other stuff.

Reaction 2: How awesome, they've lowered the cost of notes!! ZOMG CGC is da bomb!!!

I sometimes wish all of my totally awesome posts could be compiled for me and others to enjoy at a later date.

Let us know when you start making some.

I sometimes wish all of my totally awesome posts could be compiled for me and others to enjoy at a later date.

Let us know when you start making some.

It's all about perspective. If by "totally awesome" he means "cured my insomnia" then there are plenty.

I sometimes wish all of my totally awesome posts could be compiled for me and others to enjoy at a later date. Case in point, from the lowered prices thread:

Post 1: Notes are $1000.

Reaction 1: They shouldn't cost at all. This won't decrease TATs. They're too expensive. It's my property anyways.

Post 2: Notes are less and we're doing some other stuff.

Reaction 2: How awesome, they've lowered the cost of notes!! ZOMG CGC is da bomb!!!

Thank you for reposting a grin on my face long since forgotten. :grin:

Can someone start an online database where anyone that buys grader's notes can enter them for all / future owners to enjoy, so they are only paid for once?

I have a lot from before they started charging.