• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

78 posts in this topic

I got these instructions from magic eye website

Hold the center of the printed image right up to your nose. It should be blurry. Focus as though you are looking through the image into the distance. Very slowly move the image away from your face until the two squares above the image turn into three squares. If you see four squares, move the image farther away from your face until you see three squares. If you see one or two squares, start over!

When you clearly see three squares, hold the page still, and the hidden image will magically appear. Once you perceive the hidden image and depth, you can look around the entire 3D image. The longer you look, the clearer the illusion becomes. The farther away you hold the page, the deeper it becomes. Good Luck!

JK

the ring is on the right side of the book and the ring is around his left hand. i will take hi-res pics with my camera in a bit

My apologies for confusing the issue, after I posted I took a second look and the arc of the ring is visible beneath his left hand, and then one's eye can follow it around.

So am I missing where the TOS 52 was posted?

I added that! :makepoint:

:jokealert:

You missed a golden opportunity here. All you had to do was run with it and a few others would have been along to keep it going...

lol

I just didn't want to hijack his sales thread! (shrug)