• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Copper 100: The Most Important *all publishers* Comics (1984-1991)

2 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I found the discussions on the "top 100" threads for DC and Marvel very informative.

I'm curious how many of you will rank the top (all around) most important comics of the copper age, regardless of the publisher.

I only know enough to list the obvious ones, so I'd appreciate hearing some insight from the copper age historians of the forum.

What are your Top 20? Which copper age comics do you feel are over looked / under appreciated?

We started this list on page 3 of Reno's "Where to find list of keys" thread once the new Overstreet came out.

Start of discussion

If you follow it through, I think we got to somewhere in the 30s. This is based on Overstreet value in raw 9.2 from '84-'92 (even though 2 of the books listed in Overstreet predate this period). Not that value must relate to importance, but it's a good start.