• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Key Issues, 1st Appearances, a 3 for 2 Silver Surfer Deal, Star Wars 1 & more

19 posts in this topic

Paypal Only

Priced to sell, first :takeit: gets it. Keep in mind that I live in London so shipping can sometimes be in the 10-15$ range and is not included. (Incourages you to buy more books.)

FF 50 3.5 VG Key Issue

$40

lqjz.jpg

Batman 234 1st SA Two Face

Great looking book w/ a discrete 2 inch cover tear, as far as I know this gets a Green Qualified label and not a low VG grade. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Pages are off-white to white, no fading on cover at all (and what a great cover it is). I see no foxing, the staples are rust free and the spine is tear-less. So other than this unfortunate qualification this seems like a great in every way. I think we're looking at a green label FN to VFN. Feel free to diagree here.

It also happens to be a great book, not only is it a fantastic Neal Adams cover but its the Silver Age 1st appearance of Two Face in one hell of a story. If this were just any other book, I wouldn't advocate for it so hard.

I'll be asking $125 shipped, if it were a blue label I think we'd be talking about a much higher value book.

Here's some images for you to ponder.

jqof.jpg

aoin.jpg

Cannot believe I am doing this...

Thought someone else would first.

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly.

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #2. which is "Group your for sale items into as few threads as is reasonable. Attempts to take up front page real estate by creating multiple threads for no reason are not allowed."

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Cannot believe I am doing this...

Thought someone else would first.

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly.

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #2. which is "Group your for sale items into as few threads as is reasonable. Attempts to take up front page real estate by creating multiple threads for no reason are not allowed."

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

I have told him this.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=78&Number=6896349&Searchpage=3&Main=307967&Words=The-Collector&topic=0&Search=true#Post6896349

Great looking book w/ a discrete 2 inch cover tear, as far as I know this gets a Green Qualified label and not a low VG grade. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Nah, that's not getting a green label. (thumbs u

Nah, that's not getting a green label. (thumbs u

thanks mate i'll adjust price accordingly.