• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some slabbed and not-so-slabbed Marvels and DCs (10% off what's left!)

61 posts in this topic

Good afternoon.

I'm trying to reduce the scope of my collection. So keep checking back, folks. There's lots of books to come. Both slabs and raw books.

Well-packaged and in a sturdy box, shipping will be $12 for any number of slabs and/or raw books to any address in Canada or the USA. Overseas address? Please drop me a PM to discuss the cost. If you're buying only raw comics, then it will exact cost by weight to wherever you are.

My ebay handle is cpannell, if anyone wants to see my 100% positive feedback. I have some kudos on these boards too.

PayPal for payment. Thanks for looking over what's here.

First book in a moment.

(thumbs u

True, it's not a Marvel or a DC comic, but I am trying to thin the herd of some pointless purchases made back in the day.

Turok Son of Stone #6 (Dec 1957) VG/F (5.0)

$8 (OSPG in 2012 had this book at $34) SOLD!

turok_fr_6.jpg

turok_bk6.jpg

Action 253. Second appearance of Supergirl. Some pen marking added around Supes's head on the front cover. A few stains to the center of the front cover. Pages are cream to off-white, going almost tan at the edges. Complete. No bits missing anywhere. Grade 2.5 (G+)

$30

action253_front.jpg

action253_back.jpg

Action 261. Loose centrefold. Four short edge tears on the back cover. Cream to off-white pages. A solid 3.0 (GD/VG). Hey, and it has the origin and first appearance of Streaky, the Super Cat!

$25

action261_front.jpg

action261_back.jpg

Action #264. Cover loose at top staple. Spine is not great. I think "weak" is the word that comes to mind. Off-white pages. Small chip off back cover at the bottom of the spine. Small chip out of the bottom edge of the front cover. A 3.0 (GD/VG) comic.

$18

action264_front.jpg

action264_back.jpg

True, it's not a Marvel or a DC comic, but I am trying to thin the herd of some pointless purchases made back in the day.

Turok Son of Stone #6 (Dec 1957) VG/F (5.0)

$8 (OSPG in 2012 had this book at $34)

turok_fr_6.jpg

turok_bk6.jpg

This is a steal at that price.

If somebody does not buy this book quickly, then frankly I don't understand this CGC Forum...