• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some slabbed and not-so-slabbed Marvels and DCs (10% off what's left!)

61 posts in this topic

Lot of three Flash books. #166, #168, 170. Average grade VG

#166. Centerfold is loose at bottom staple. (3.0)

#168. (5.0) Non color-breaking bend in cover.

#170. (4.5) Non color-breaking bend in cover.

All three for $27.

flash166_front.jpg

flash168_front.jpg

flash170.jpg

A lot of two comics: A Date with Judy #24 and #45. Average grade VG-. Cream to Off-White interior pages. Chip out of the cover on the right side of #24. Number 45 is definitely the nicer of the two.

$15 for both.

date_w_Judy24.jpg

date_w_judy_24_back.jpg

date_w_judy_45.jpg

date_w_judy45_back.jpg

Thor #126 Grade VG (4.0) Light moisture stiffness. No wrinkles but there's "rusty staple" mark under the logo "Marvel comics group" and the tiny piece of tape at the top of the spine on the inside. Complete book. Off-white pages. Nice reader.

$25 SOLD!

thor126_fr_zps22613905.jpg

thor126_bk_zpsa6e564f3.jpg

Strange Worlds #3

Pretty beat copy. Spine split at the top by one and a half inches. Spine split at the bottom too, by almost an inch AND there's a tear that snakes in off the spine that's about an inch long too. Centerfold loose at the bottom staple. Obviously a chip off the bottom right corner. Probably would not grade above a 1.8. Oddly enough, the book feels solid in hand and unless you look really closely you won't notice the centerfold. Cream to off-white interior pages. Artwork inside by Kirby, Ditko, and John Buscema.

$45

strangeworlds3_fr_zpsabf9f470.jpg

strangeworlds3_bk_zps2024791b.jpg

Flash Volume 3 Hard cover. From the DC Archives series. Very slight corner bends at the top right corner, on both the front and back covers. I accidentally bought two of these.

$15 plus $15 shipping. (Unless combining with other purchases, then shipping will be exact cost.)

flash_archive3_fr_zps23a01c46.jpg

flash_archive3_bk_zps0f353cc5.jpg

Marvel Masterworks, Amazing Spider-man Vol. 5. Hard cover. Reprints issues #41 to #50 when John Romita was making the web-spinner his own. This one is in almost perfect shape, with very slight rounding on the upper right corners, both front and back covers. Not factory sealed.

Again, I have two of these and I don't know why.

$15 plus $15 shipping, unless you are combining with other purchases, in which case shipping charge will be exact by weight.

asm_masterworks5_fr_zps03fe0a20.jpg

asm_masterworks5_bk_zpsdf8f43dc.jpg

Thor #146 CGC 7.5 White Pages. Now I'm not one to squawk about unduly harsh grading by our friends in Sarasota . . . but this book really does look a little better than a 7.5. It's got a little lower corner wear and a small tear on the back cover at the upper staple. Check it out. The last GPA sale was $23 for a 7.5. Ouch!

My price: $30. No I don't really expect it to sell here over GPA. I just wanted to show you all.

:tonofbricks:

thor146a_zpsf30e707e.jpg

:takeit:

Thor #126 Grade VG (4.0) Light moisture stiffness. No wrinkles but there's "rusty staple" mark under the logo "Marvel comics group" and the tiny piece of tape at the top of the spine on the inside. Complete book. Off-white pages. Nice reader.

$25

$25

I've been waiting for one of these to pop up, finally one does and I missed it

Thor #146 CGC 7.5 White Pages. Now I'm not one to squawk about unduly harsh grading by our friends in Sarasota . . . but this book really does look a little better than a 7.5. It's got a little lower corner wear and a small tear on the back cover at the upper staple. Check it out. The last GPA sale was $23 for a 7.5. Ouch!

My price: $30. No I don't really expect it to sell here over GPA. I just wanted to show you all.

:tonofbricks:

Thank-you!

^^

Lot of two Teen Titans #3 and #4. Average grade GD/VG. (3.0) Some ink work in the top left corner of both books.

Take 'em both for $4.

Thanks!

Also thanks for purchases of

* Thor #126

* Lot of 4 Capt. Marvel

* Brave and the Bold #58

^^

I'll resume adding books tomorrow around midday.

Real life is intruding, so I'm going to have to wind up this thread. No additional books to come. In a week or so, I'll start another thread.

In the meantime, take 10% off anything unsold, prior to this post.

many thanks,

-- Chris.