• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little help grading silver age.

11 posts in this topic

What happened to being "proud of myself for not listening to 99% of the unobjective garbage spewed out" by the forum graders?

He had so much fun last time, he wants to do it again.

I grade the book a 2.0 due to the strong odor of shiite. The odor results from the fact that the book has been owned by an arsehole for some time.

What happened to being "proud of myself for not listening to 99% of the unobjective garbage spewed out" by the forum graders?

I see you lost track of the threads for a sec. but, I was talking about the opinons reflecting the character and shaddyness of board members. When I ask for a guess on a grade I never lash out at that, I take it for what it is an opinion on the condition of a book. But when people go as far to "garuntee" that certain reserves won't be met and certain issues will be returned due to poor grading, I think it I am within my rights to at least contest their opinions, especially when they are later "proven" wrong.

Secondly when people attack the integrity of strangers who they have never done business with, I will defend that to no end. as would anyone with strng character and a perfect track record.

Thanks for the grade by the way thumbsup2.gif

I grade the book a 2.0 due to the strong odor of shiite. The odor results from the fact that the book has been owned by an arsehole for some time.

Case in point...Perry Mason feels his lingustic abilities over-ride any of his outrageous and unqualified posts.

hi.gif

893whatthe.gif

Hey! Where did the other shocked smiley go!?

4_2_109v.gif

Sorry... I've been dying to use this smilie. tongue.gif

Case in point...Perry Mason feels his lingustic abilities over-ride any of his outrageous and unqualified posts.

hi.gif

The fact that your buyer doesn't realize that color breaking spine stress takes a book out of 9.6 and 9.8 doesn't mean that you were right. Also, I didn't say your book wouldn't hit reserve. I said that *I* would not bid anymore to hit your reserve because I saw that you lied about the grade in your auction. Just to be clear. hi.gif