• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE MANHATTAN PROJECTS Original Art Splash-- eBay!

8 posts in this topic

Artist/co-creator NICK PITARRA has just listed a splash page from THE MANHATTAN PROJECTS on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Manhattan-Projects-13-Pg1-Original-Comic-Art-Nick-Pitarra-IMAGE-COMICS-/190880939133

The description pretty much says it all: For a series that has no covers, a full-page splash is as good as it gets. There have been only four full splashes in the series, and this is the only one with the whole team. (Given recent events, this will be the ONLY splash ever with the original team!) If you've been looking for one key example, this would be it.

Auction ends this Sunday night at 8PM PST. Good luck!

Enrico!! I hardly knew ye! :cry:

lol

I got a good question via PM about the blue pencil on the art. This is NOT a blue-line inked copy. Nick roughs out the page in blue pencil and then inks directly on top of that. So it's all here. The blue pencil can be erased. I like the page with it, but it's up to the buyer. Hope that helps!

Enrico!! I hardly knew ye! :cry:

lol

I got a good question via PM about the blue pencil on the art. This is NOT a blue-line inked copy. Nick roughs out the page in blue pencil and then inks directly on top of that. So it's all here. The blue pencil can be erased. I like the page with it, but it's up to the buyer. Hope that helps!

I used to have a splash like this and we chatted about erasing the blue pencil... yeah, I just wouldn't do it... you're messing with part of the "production process" and god forbid you mess up the page if you don't know what you are doing.....