• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you had to pick 1 of these Avengers to kill, who would it be?

Who would you kill?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you kill?

28 posts in this topic

I thought about Falcon...but he's been given an interesting storyline and a new tougher personality in the Cap/Falcon book...even showing good possibilities in Ultimate Nightmare.

Bottom line is I'd squash one of the bugs(wasp/yellowjacket).

I voted yellowjacket and I'd do it in a way that destroyed Ultron's admantium(sp?) forever. Both Pym and Ultron are worn out characters.

Having said all this I've already read the Avengers 502 spoiler thread...and I'm greatly disappointed. screwy.gif

I like the new brainier Ultimate Falcon, but not too keen on the regular Marvel Universe Falcon (stopped buying Cap/Falcon after issue #5). It is a toss-up for me between Wasp/Yellowjacket/Falcon, but I would go with the Wasp. Don't know what Marvel was thinking with what happened in Avengers #502. confused-smiley-013.gif

Ultimate Falcon is cool.

I agree, although like others have stated I am not a big fan of the current Falcon. I voted for She Hulk just because I have always thought the charcter concept was terrible. I makes think of a womens rights movement with comics. "We have the Incredible Hulk, that means we must have SHE HULK." foreheadslap.gif

I have not read the issue's of the Avengers but who ever dies 8 out of 10 times they eventually return,so if you wait sooner or later they are......BACK. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I just finished reading my pull this week, I was a little surprised to say the least by who they chose to take out this month. sorry.gif

Maybe they are not just changing members but also a new direction.....?..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I knew you' d like that. insane.gif

I think what you meant was let Hela sort it out. She is the Goddess of Death and ruler of the netherworld in Asgardian Mythos. Besides I believe Odin is dead in the current Thor series, so he wouldn't be able sort much out.

I knew you' d like that. insane.gif

I think what you meant was let Hela sort it out. She is the Goddess of Death and ruler of the netherworld in Asgardian Mythos. Besides I believe Odin is dead in the current Thor series, so he wouldn't be able sort much out.

Thanks DL.......I'm obviously way behind on my mythology. How the hell does a guy like Odin snuff it? I mean, he's obviously like, like.....a GOD or something! confused-smiley-013.gif