• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant..Its About Damn Time!

46 posts in this topic

4) Bring back the future RAI. Start an Ivar comic that jumps around in the Valiant timeline. Create a title ala Ruse (yes, a Crossgen title) that is set in the past. Old Valiant was unique because of the different eras they depicted and I for one missed that with this revival.

Agreed

I think that this will be coming in 2014. Rai and Ivar are a natural pairing for the future. Someone told me that they were looking to license 'one' character from the old Gold Key characters. I doubt this but if it were correct, maybe they do revive Magnus or Solar for the future universe, even though I would prefer Turok. Maybe they create something similar to the world that Magnus lived in without using Magnus and using Rai as a robot smasher.

I'd love to see Solar back. But Turok, if done right, could be quite the comic series.

Ok WTF just happened in Harby #15?

Awesome and mind blowing at the same time. I need a beer

The Valiant Reborn is basically pulling the same thing in a successful way that Quesada wanted to happen with Spider-man. Everything happened... it just happened a different way without Magnus, Turok and Solar.

Interesting way to kill Torque.

Ok WTF just happened in Harby #15?

Awesome and mind blowing at the same time. I need a beer

The Valiant Reborn is basically pulling the same thing in a successful way that Quesada wanted to happen with Spider-man. Everything happened... it just happened a different way without Magnus, Turok and Solar.

Interesting way to kill Torque.

Don't read the spoiler below if you don't want to know what is going on

Not dead. They are trapped in some sort of mind game