• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"The Purge" - CGC slabs & Raws - this one is going to be a big - NEW books added

71 posts in this topic

[font:Times New Roman]So I"M BACK!!! Just took the MA Bar last week and have an amazing amount of time on my hands now.

I title this sales thread "The Purge" - I am getting rid of an amazing amount of books. I will start by listing the slabs (take it pending scan is good), then I will be listing as many books a night I can get scanned. All in alphabetical order. There will be some nice books varying in price, grade, and desirability.

NO PROBATION OR HALL OF SHAME BOARDIES can partake in this sales thread publicly, via PM, or otherwise...

Shipping: is at my cost (meaning you pay shipping costs) via USPS Priority as packaging/handling costs are minimized and delivery confirmation is free. Shipping will probably start at around $10.00 for a single CGC book. 4 books ship for $15. For raw books Priority starts around $6; I no longer ship Media, but will ship Parcel Post (or Standard now, I think). I have to buy boxes if you select something other than Priority, so please keep that cost in mind (and no, no handling added).

Me: I have been around for a bit, but check out my kudos and my eBay feedback.

[/font]

CGC'd Books

Black Panther (1978) #7 CGC 9.6 OW-W (old label) $27

Black Panther (1978) #8 CGC 9.6 W (old label) $55

Daredevil #131 (1st Bullseye) CGC 8.5 W $80 - Sold!

Jungle Action #12 (1974) CGC 9.8 OW $85

Jungle Action & Black Panther #20 (1976) CGC 9.8 W $45 - Sold!

Special Marvel Edition #15 (1st Shang-Chi) (1973) CGC 9.0 W $105 - Sold!

X-Men #135 (1980) CGC 9.6 W $90

X-Men #136 (1980) CGC 9.8 W $175

X-Men #137 (1980) CGC 9.4 W (old label) $65 - Sold!

X-Men #138 (1980) CGC 9.8 W $135

I title this sales thread "The Purge"

Thread of Ipecac.

:roflmao:

(definitely had to google that!)

Learned about that stuff in photography class. They keep it handy in case someone downs any chemicals associated with developing film/prints.

So this week has been crazy at work. BUT...just bought and am installing my new scanner (actually taking a bit longer than anticipated).

Let's take 10% off the books listed. I'll likely move the slabs to ebay on Sunday.

I will be listing the "A"s, at least, tomorrow, including ASM #14 and 15 and some other nice books.