• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay: Walking Dead DPS, Dead@17 splash-ish page, Ghost Rider

11 posts in this topic

Preacher is pretty much my all time favourite, even my other half loved it (That REALLY is saying something, as she hates comics!)

Oh and I've seen your Preacher collection mister not so nice, it's absolutely second to none !

In fact I remember buying a few pages from you, years ago, when you had a moment of weakness and made some bits available :)

My Preacher CAF: http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=74469

My CAF: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=13835

Preacher is pretty much my all time favourite, even my other half loved it (That REALLY is saying something, as she hates comics!)

Oh and I've seen your Preacher collection mister not so nice, it's absolutely second to none !

In fact I remember buying a few pages from you, years ago, when you had a moment of weakness and made some bits available :)

Yes, I remember also :cry:

Whenever I see those pages in your CAF I wonder WTF was I thinking letting those go :facepalm: You're probably sick of seeing them by now, RIGHT? :baiting: They really aren't that nice of pages. You can do better :devil:

You're probably sick of seeing them by now, RIGHT? :baiting: They really aren't that nice of pages. You can do better :devil:

Oh yes, my sensibilities have altered somewhat in recent hours and these offensive ideals, proffered via the Preacher pamphlet,, now offend my newly found principals, to such an extent, that I;m willing to consider all unreasonable offers :jokealert:

That, and the fact I've been down the pub for a few hours :)

On a relatively sensible note:

What do you feeel are the chances of a (faithful and high quality) Preacher TV series or Movie ever being made? Slim to none ? :(

On a relatively sensible note:

What do you feeel are the chances of a (faithful and high quality) Preacher TV series or Movie ever being made? Slim to none ? :(

I think a PREACHER movie would be horrible. There is no way they can capture the entire series in a 2 hour movie. And I really can't think of any fat that can be trimmed.

My opinion is and has been that an HBO series doing an translating one issue(give or take) into an hour show would work best. And each of the mini series could be made into 1 or 2 hour specials. Anything short of that would be a huge disappointment to fans of the comics. I have no doubt if done right it would be a huge success for HBO, run for 4-5 years and sell DVDs as long as they care to make them.

Or they could go the route they did with HELLBLAZER :sick: