• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

List your top 5 favorite board members...

212 posts in this topic

Pulpguide was brilliant, but he left when the boards got too silly. Plus he always gave me good deals on books.

Where are the books?

I just picked up our latest collection... haven't gone through them all, but I've been assured there are beaucoup high-grade keys in here!

RxANn8c.jpg

I miss Illiterati.

Yes, he was quite the gentleman that ol' chap. Drank Merlot in breezy winter nights, endulged in mid-spring German festivals, and enjoyed the simplicity of raw moonlight ....by which of course, he harnessed his immense telepathic powers

I miss Illiterati.

Yes, he was quite the gentleman that ol' chap. Drank Merlot in breezy winter nights, endulged in mid-spring German festivals, and enjoyed the simplicity of raw moonlight ....by which of course, he harnessed his immense telepathic powers

He was certainly the bon viveur and endulgeroo.

I miss Illiterati.

He was certainly the bon viveur and endulgeroo.

and many speak of that "weird thing" he did with his tongue while speaking random dialects

Mmehdy

JoeCollector

Nico Esq(what ever happened to him?)

Mint Collector

and

Stu.

I don`t agree with everything they say,but

I find them to be good guys who know their stuff.

(thumbs u

He screwed a bunch of people on eBay and then disappeared.