• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA for Sale: Cap America, Seven Seas, Fighting Yank

11 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I have purchased a lot on these boards but never sold before. Let me know if I am missing anything.

Rules:

1. No Probies, rule breakers, or haters

2. "I'll Take It" trumps everything, though offers through PM’s are accepted

3. Shipping via UPS 2nd Day Air is included in the price for the 48 contiguous states. If you are outside of this area there will be an additional charge based on location.

4. Paypal fees are included in the price. Paypal is preferred but I will also take Checks and MO's.

------------------------------------------------------------

Captain America 12. CGC .5, incomplete. missing the last page, does not affect story. Price: $185

Pictures are poor, sorry. Color is much better than the photos.

cap12_1_zps3ddbeffc.jpg

cap12_2_zps68481032.jpg

cap12_3_zpsab4d4e61.jpg

Captain America 32. Poor. Missing the front and back covers, otherwise complete. Light creasing and soiling but very readable and pages supple. Awesome WWII centerfold! Price: $99

cap32_1_zps50b98e42.jpg

cap32_2_zps5e9c111c.jpg

cap32_3_zps03ff7b3a.jpg

Seven Seas 4. Poor and incomplete. missing several pages, South Sea Girl story is complete. Cover has great color, some water damage. Price: $199

seas4_1_zps24d862fa.jpg

seas4_2_zps78cc3d98.jpg

seas4_3_zps1be5a6f7.jpg

The Fighting Yank 8. VG. Complete and supple. Price: $249

yank8_1_zpsda86f3fd.jpg

yank8_2_zpsb960aedf.jpg

yank8_3_zps7d1fc058.jpg

I'll take the Fighting Yank

Nice buy.

Thanks Mike. I like collecting this title....I get to add one about every six years.

Great. So that means I won't be getting any competition from you on Fighting Yanks for the next six years? :baiting:

Hey! Wait a minute! You picked up that Fighting Yank from John in May! You should have to wait five and a half years before picking up one again.

I'll take the Fighting Yank

Nice buy.

Thanks Mike. I like collecting this title....I get to add one about every six years.

Great. So that means I won't be getting any competition from you on Fighting Yanks for the next six years? :baiting:

Hey! Wait a minute! You picked up that Fighting Yank from John in May! You should have to wait five and a half years before picking up one again.

:whistle: