• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

20 posts in this topic

title1_zps2a4068e0.jpg

Paypal (not personal), Money Order or Cash is fine

Shipping in the United States will be included.

Contact me for International orders.

Nobody from the naughty list please (tsk)

Listings will begin shortly. Thanks for looking (thumbs u

SupermanBradman_zps51f5bfd7.jpg

SupermanBradmanbackcover_zps1fc46974.jpg

SUPERMAN #nn "This Island Bradman"

Released by DC COMICS in 1988, This comic was commissioned by English property tycoon Godfrey Bradman for somewhere around £10,000 (around $18,000 back then) to celebrate his son Daniel's 13th birthday (Bar Mitzvah) and was given out to his friends to mark the occasion. The comic was written by David Levin and drawn by the legendary Curt Swan with inking from Angelo Torres, who helped capture the likenesses of the Bradman family. This copy comes directly from the BRADMAN FAMILY.

$1500$1400

SupermanBradman_zps51f5bfd7.jpg

SupermanBradmanbackcover_zps1fc46974.jpg

SUPERMAN #nn "This Island Bradman"

Released by DC COMICS in 1988, This comic was commissioned by English property tycoon Godfrey Bradman for somewhere around £10,000 (around $18,000 back then) to celebrate his son Daniel's 13th birthday (Bar Mitzvah) and was given out to his friends to mark the occasion. The comic was written by David Levin and drawn by the legendary Curt Swan with inking from Angelo Torres, who helped capture the likenesses of the Bradman family. This copy comes directly from the BRADMAN FAMILY.

$2500

I owned one of those in near mint grade but had to sell it off. It is a cool book and a real must have since they are hard to find.

(thumbs u good luck on your sale.

Wow, I never knew about this comic, amazing what you can buy when you are rich.

The only thing given out to guests at my Bar Mitzvah were paper plates for the Chinese food.

Wow, I never knew about this comic, amazing what you can buy when you are rich.

The only thing given out to guests at my Bar Mitzvah were paper plates for the Chinese food.

What percentage of bar/bat mitzvahs serve Chinese food? I've only been to 3 in my life, but I'm 3 for 3

This is the first time I've seen the back cover of the "Bradman" book.

That's pretty awesome :o

Good luck with the sale in two very cool books

Thank you sir (thumbs u

NO ONE BOUGHT THE BRADMAN YET??? :baiting:

i bet he got offers for $400

if he does end up selling it cheap, the buyer will suddenly have car problems and have to sell it. of course for a higher price.

dont let that bradman go!

No offers yet. I think they fear the Bradman :fear: