• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SammyB's Affordable Bronze and Silver Ongoing Sales Thread RECAP PAGE 15

143 posts in this topic

Thank you for looking at my Sales Thread. I have sold to a couple of boardies through the WTB threads (Kudos link in my sig line). I have been selling on Ebay for about 10 years with 100% feedback and Top Rated Seller status (Ebay user ID is butzyba, feedback link in my Sig Line). I also have a store on CCL with 100% feedback (link in sig line).

I will be selling affordable raw Bronze Age (mostly) and Silver Age books ranging from mostly low to midgrade, with some higher grades creeping in. It will be a great opportunity for boardies to fill in holes in their collection at a reasonable price. I will be including large scans and pointing out any defects. I will also be throwing in freebies to make things interesting. Requests for different titles are always accepted and I will list them if I have them.

The usual sales thread rules apply, no HOS members or probies please.

Shipping to the U.S. via whatever method the buyer chooses will be added to the final price. Buy more to save on combined shipping.

Paypal preferred but will also accept Money Orders.

PMs are welcome but :takeit: rules

Avengers #129

Kang the Conqueror (Now that's what a villian is supposed to be)

VG/FN condition (some wear along the right edge of the front cover, some small staining on the back cover and a slight miswrap

$4.00 - SOLD