• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #3 Still Available!

22 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I hate to be selling these, but graduate school doesn't pay for itself and silver age is really out of my collecting focus now. I need the money more than I need the comics.

- always wins over undecided PM negotiations.

- Shipping in the US will be $6 for priority envelope, $12 for priority box. Outside of the US send me a PM before please.

- I accept PayPal (Add 3%), money orders, and checks.

- Offers over PM will always be considered.

- NO probation or HOS members.

Thanks for looking,

-Eddy

Hulk #1 1.0 Slight amateur restoration. OFF-WHITE PAGES

The book has numerous pieces of tape on the exterior and interior spine, which reattached the cover. The book has slight amateur restoration in that the previous owner glued a color copy to the cover, where there was a rather large piece missing. No other restoration on the book, and the pages are actually really nice.

SOLD

scan0001_zpscbef7fce.jpg

scan0002_zpsd1eaefcd.jpg

Hulk #3 3.0

A long piece of tape on the entire spine. Tape seems to have no use since the there was no spine split. The book presents nicely even with the tape.

$275 $235

scan0005_zpsf190d8c8.jpg

scan0006_zps2a9bf7a3.jpg

Hulk #5 3.0

Slight marvel chipping, barely noticeable. Water damage on the back cover, which does not extend to pages. Nice pages would like to say off white, but rather play it safe and say cream pages.

SOLD

scan0009_zpsfba7e661.jpg

scan0010_zpsb4f7868c.jpg

Hulk #3 3.0

A long piece of tape on the entire spine. Tape seems to have no use since the there was no spine split. The book presents nicely even with the tape.

but how much? :shrug:

Sorry about that, fixed it!

The book has numerous pieces of tape on the exterior and interior spine, which reattached the cover. The book has slight amateur restoration in that the previous owner glued a color copy to the cover, where there was a rather large piece missing. No other restoration on the book, and the pages are actually really nice.

$1250

scan0001_zpscbef7fce.jpg

scan0002_zpsd1eaefcd.jpg

:takeit: per pm

$1250

scan0001_zpscbef7fce.jpg

scan0002_zpsd1eaefcd.jpg

:takeit: per pm

^^ thanks!