• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Star Trek (Images fixed)

16 posts in this topic

Very nice books...you might not get many grades from this board...it is easy to grade a low quality book. These are high grade, photo covers, and could swing quite a bit. I would say the top issue is the highest grade..likely 9.2-9.4. The middle issue is probably a 9.0-9.2 due to the to and bottom right hand corners. The last issue is tricky....I have seen plenty of photo covers and the pic may not be doing the issue justice. The stress marks may not be severe as they appear 8.5-9.0.

Anyway, maybe this will get some more qualified graders going on these books

Nice books.

Very nice books...you might not get many grades from this board...it is easy to grade a low quality book. These are high grade, photo covers, and could swing quite a bit. I would say the top issue is the highest grade..likely 9.2-9.4. The middle issue is probably a 9.0-9.2 due to the to and bottom right hand corners. The last issue is tricky....I have seen plenty of photo covers and the pic may not be doing the issue justice. The stress marks may not be severe as they appear 8.5-9.0.

Nice books.

Yeah, this stinks of shill.

Nice books.

It's my brother who was more interested in getting a grade on the books than I was.

He started an account about the same time I did which is also approximately the last time he posted.

SO it is a shill account but in the sense that he has no idea what his other account is (name or password).

Nice books.

It's my brother who was more interested in getting a grade on the books than I was.

He started an account about the same time I did which is also approximately the last time he posted.

SO it is a shill account but in the sense that he has no idea what his other account is (name or password).

:shy:

Oh, there's more.

2nd books looks 7.5-8.0 for what looks like a rusty staple. 3rd looks 8.5

That's red ink on the staple.

Oh, good. In that case I think it looks 9.0-9.2 not taking the PQ into account.

Assuming, of course ;)

Thanks for taking a shot at the grades on these books. Much appreciated.