• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS PRIZE COMICS #2 - POWER NELSON - PRICE DROP

1 post in this topic

1ST APP. OF THE BLACK OWL.

THIS ISSUE JUMPED $30 IN OSPG BUT I PAID OVER GUIDE FOR IT AND I BELIEVE IT IS AN OVER GUIDE BOOK. THIS IS FOR SOMEONE WHO REALLY APPRECIATES GA SF. GREAT ARTWORK WITH FUTURE NEW- NEW YORK PORT BELOW THE FIGHT SCENE BETWEEN POWER NELSON AND ALIEN!!

:blahblah:

CONDITION: FRONT COVER really nice...VERY BOLD COLORS, Light wear overall, round cornes. Gives the appearance of a FINE OR BETTER....however, it has a 1/2" or so spine split at top and 1/4" at bottom along with a staple pull, bottom, although staple barely hanging on. Top staple secure.

Back cover very nice and still white, with minor piece off where front split takes place, although you will see it in place in image...piece is there for you to reattach if you like...does not affect overall grade. (I believe)

PAGES ARE WHITE! it appears to have a married centerfold or at least a slightly off color one and the top staple is detached while bottom is not, still holding on.

So, overall grade probably 4.0...maybe even 3.5 yet try finding this issue! So, NOT GIVING THIS ONE AWAY! I sold #6 for double guide, said to be even rarer and that was to a dealer!!! REALLY!

VG GUIDE PRICE $284 DROPPED TO BELOW GUIDE....A STEAL AT THIS PRICE! $255 free postage USA.

PAYPAL FINE...

I PAID NEAR AS MUCH....but thought I'd give it a try here.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

FIRST PM :takeit: GETS IT...

IMG_0533_zpsd098cec3.jpg

IMG_0534_zpscd978526.jpg

IMG_0535_zpsa3c9d465.jpg

IMG_0536_zps05812d70.jpg

IMG_0537_zpse65978dc.jpg

IMG_0539_zpse9ed2bdf.jpg

IMG_0538_zps790de512.jpg

IMG_0540_zps1891cd34.jpg

:whee: