• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED>>MARVEL MYSTERY #53 CGC 5.0 - REDUCED MORE

38 posts in this topic

You seem a little sensitive.. Does it really matter????

I hear there are more important issues in the world...but OK, I'll oblige to keep those of more sensitive nature...happy...makes little difference to me.

CHEERS! oops. :popcorn:

I always felt announcements should be in BOLD letters...

Notice STREET SIGNS are CAPITAL LETTERS...

I wonder who started the CL being a no-no....BOLD LETTERS maybe...but capitals....seems silly to me.... :roflmao:

Most likely the same people who found spelling errors, poor grammar, and walking into walls a bit silly. Crazy people :screwy:

MARVEL MYSTERY COMICS #53 CGC 5.0 WAR ISSUE! :news:

VERY BOLD COLORS CREAM/OFF WHITE PAGES!

Nice back cover. PEDIGREE(?) - SUPER SOLDIER COLLECTION with Certificate of Authenticity.

$800 $775 $750 :whee:

:takeit: ALSO PM...

Paypal etc...

IMG_0895_zps32f27346.jpg

IMG_0896_zpsf212a6d2.jpg

IMG_0897_zps5a09902c.jpg

IRON MAN #1 >>>BRIGHT BOLD COLORS.

Minor chip top right corner...some folds bottom right corner...lighter even where elsewhere..pages very solid and a little lighter than they show here.....you decide the grade. My price $200 ppd USA.

IMG_0872_zps70f509c4.jpg

IMG_0874_zps7e4143bc.jpg

IMG_0875_zpse7132520.jpg

first :takeit: with PM gets it... there is one on ebay not near as nice with more than a day to go...and already at $200 + postage...

IRON MAN #1 >>>BRIGHT BOLD COLORS.

Minor chip top right corner...some folds bottom right corner...lighter even where elsewhere..pages very solid and a little lighter than they show here.....you decide the grade. My price $200 ppd USA.

IMG_0872_zps70f509c4.jpg

IMG_0874_zps7e4143bc.jpg

IMG_0875_zpse7132520.jpg

first :takeit: with PM gets it... there is one on ebay not near as nice with more than a day to go...and already at $200 + postage...

Will pm shortly

WHERE ARE ALL THE TIMELY BUYERS?? :juggle:

Patience, grasshopper.

You had the book listed for barely 1 day. I would've possibly been interested, but I didn't even check the Marketplace until today.