• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So does this ever happen to anyone else? Spoilers I guess?

29 posts in this topic

Perhaps the excitement of these two movies has unlocked your mutant ability to control electricity???

Well I tried my luck at magnetism and nada....

i-89k8wgM-L.jpg

Maybe if my mutant ability is over electricy I can stick my pinky in my cell phone and recharge it! :idea:

The only weird thing around here is that my TV remote has disappeared. I also had a phone in my house just up and vanish about a year ago. Noting to do with this thread, but felt the need to tell someone...anyone.

A few years back I went to see X-Men at the movie theater. Remember that scene where Jean Grey uses her power against Scott and breaks the dam? Well about the time the "forces" hit each other the power goes out in the theater. Talk about a powerful force! Ok, so it was annoying at the time, funny later.

Well, about an hour ago I was sitting at home watching All Star Superman and got to the part where Luthor gets the electric chair and the power goes out!

Anybody else have stuff like this happen? :lol:

Not quite, but similiar I guess. I once took a once and just as I was about to wipe, the power went out and I couldn't see what I was doing. Does that count?

The only weird thing around here is that my TV remote has disappeared. I also had a phone in my house just up and vanish about a year ago. Noting to do with this thread, but felt the need to tell someone...anyone.

Oddly enough I had a tv remote appear this evening in a piece of furniture very unlikely that I would have put a tv remote. hm

A few years back I went to see X-Men at the movie theater. Remember that scene where Jean Grey uses her power against Scott and breaks the dam? Well about the time the "forces" hit each other the power goes out in the theater. Talk about a powerful force! Ok, so it was annoying at the time, funny later.

Well, about an hour ago I was sitting at home watching All Star Superman and got to the part where Luthor gets the electric chair and the power goes out!

Anybody else have stuff like this happen? :lol:

Not quite, but similiar I guess. I once took a once and just as I was about to wipe, the power went out and I couldn't see what I was doing. Does that count?

Sure. Why not :shrug: