• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: Tec 21 CGC 3.5 (Universal) and Tec 76 CGC SS 5.5 (Joe & Jerry)

16 posts in this topic

Figured I would see if anyone is interested. Tough book to get Unrestored.

Nice-looking book purchased raw about a year and half ago on the boards.

Never been Pressed to my knowledge

No Probies,

No Hall-Of Shamers

:takeit: wins over PM's unless an :takeit: VIA PM is posted

Shipping included in Price via Priority Mail, with tracking and insurance.

DETECTIVE COMICS 21 CGC 3.5

ASKING $1800.00 $1650.00 $1500.00

There are only six of these issues graded with the Universal Holder.

Two are graded at a CGC 4.0

One is graded at a CGC 6.5...

So I guess that makes this the 3rd Highest Graded Detective Comics 21 hm

GPA had a Restored Tec 21 CGC 5.0 sell for $1250.00 over a year ago

An Unrestored Dectective Comics 21 CGC 4.0 sold for $1150.00 back in March of 2009

Will take any PMs...but be prepared for a counter-offer if you try to low-ball it.

Picture below:

DetectiveComics21_zps007fbc01.jpg

Just to throw this out there...I have a

Detective Comics 76 (Joker Cover) CGC SS 5.5...signed by both Jerry Robinson and Joe Simon (both artists contributed to the book's artwork since it also has the Boy Commandos in it)

It is the 2nd Highest CGC SS Detective Comics 76...There is another one at a CGC SS 6.5, but not sure if it has both Jerry and Joe's Signature...

PRICE $3250.00 $3000.00

This book has never been pressed...

CGC Certification Number is:0183494001

Tec76CGCSS55_zps72b5a5b2.png

If you would like both books, let me know I may be able to give you a deal.

I don't think you will be able to get anymore Detective Comics 76 CGC SS Books since both legends have passed away..

Just to throw this out there...I have a

Detective Comics 76 (Joker Cover) CGC SS 5.5...signed by both Jerry Robinson and Joe Simon (both artists contributed to the book's artwork since it also has the Boy Commandos in it)

I was thinking about posting it, it is the 2nd Highest CGC SS Detective Comics 76...There is another one at a CGC SS 6.5, but not sure if it has both Jerry and Joe's Signature...

This book has never been pressed...

Trying to upload it to Photo-Bucket, but for some reason it won't upload, so if you want a picture, PM me an e-mail and I will get it out to you.

CGC Certification Number is:0183494001

If interested, drop me a PM and we can discuss pricing...if you would like both books I may be able to give you a deal...expensive...but reasonable...and I don't think you will be able to get anymore Detective Comics 76 CGC SS Books since both legends have passed away..

Post scans?

FINAL PRICE DROP: Then off to C-Link/Pressing (Maybe not in that order)

Out of curiosity, do you need to follow special procedures when pressing a SS book so that you do not lose the implied COA (and the SS designation)? Are you basically forced to use CGC's in-house pressing service?