• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shill Bidder ?????

10 posts in this topic

Check out the bid history on this auction, as well as the feedback and recent bid history of Essenma3. In the last 30 days he has only bid on auctions of this same seller, and his feedback profile is a testament to himself!

Detective Comics #100

Any suggestions on how to proceed? Report to eBay and if so, where?

Steve

it's obvious he didn't want to sell the book then, tell him you suspect shill bidding and only offere him your original bid before the shill started. also tell him your a forum member on the CGC forum and have posted a thread regarding this auction. see what he does next, but i'll never buy anything from this guy.

Check out the bid history on this auction, as well as the feedback and recent bid history of Essenma3

Hey! Lettuce know how the book looks when you get it. If it really is a VF you got a deal...but even getting a deal does not negate the implications of a shiller! smile.gif

Hey! Lettuce know how the book looks when you get it. If it really is a VF you got a deal...but even getting a deal does not negate the implications of a shiller!

I would be willing to wager the final bid price that he will refuse to sell to me - the scan does look real nice though...

Steve