• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your favorite TOP 5 books that YOU OWN.

120 posts in this topic

Wow, Gino, you got the Cap #3! :D

I did not know this…

1st Stan Lee.

:cloud9:

:hi: yes sir!!! (thumbs u Very recently!!!! thanks to G.A.tor again for making this happen!!!! Claudio my friend I couldn't be more excited with the current state of my collection than I am right now!!!! Thanks guys!!! Gino

ActionComics_zps0f2e7a0c.jpg

SuperMan_zps355630ea.jpg

SuperWoman_zpse37862c5.jpg

SuperGirl_zpse0bf9e0e.jpg

SuperBoy_zps6dcb7c57.jpg

Any chance you can bring those guys out to NYCC one year? I am dying to see these in person :)

I've only displayed them once (Chicago in 2011). I'd love to take them to NY. Who knows? If I can get a promoter to cover the costs of displaying them and security, I'd fly out at my own cost.

There is a similar thread in the Golden Age section. Here are my picks.

One of my favorites because it's one of the most "suggestive" covers of the 40's/50's

MyIntimiteAffair1_zpsbd6c5d3f.jpg

Another "suggestive" style cover that leaves something to the imagination.

sunny11cgc80_zps4f1942fb.jpg

One of my favorite bondage covers. The colorist really outdid themselves on it. This cover is just too bizarre!

Jungle47_zps27dd4d6e.jpg

One of my favorite sc-fi covers of all time. To me this cover embodies 50's sci-fi.

StrangeAdv3MH_zpsc4817925.jpg

I fell in love with this cover some 22 years ago when the Gerber photo journal came out.

Marvel44a_zps15828b8d.jpg

No book captivated me more than this one when the Gerber photo journals came out. I was offered this copy and bought it back in the mid 90's, but the seller sold it out from under me to someone else. I was devastated! I kept track of who owned the book & I finally was able to purchase it in 2011, some 15+ years later!

catman28MHcop_zps2ea58ef7.jpg