• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REDUCED! INTIMATE STUDIES OF THE FABULOUS BETTY PAGE - 1950s vintage nude book !

3 posts in this topic

This is a fantastic, flawless copy of the scarce Intimate Studies of the Fabulous Betty Page (spelled incorrectly on the cover, I know), which is in my opinion the coolest Bettie item because there's no bs... just 33 photos of Ms. Page mostly nude (including the front and back cover). 4.75" x 7".

This particular copy is in amazing condition, no creases, no tears, no writing, no rounded corners, no stains. It literally looks like it was printed yesterday. You will not be disappointed in the condition of this book. Published by Kamera Publications, LTD. in London in the late 1950s. You won't find a better copy than this one.

$170 + $5 shipping via Media Mail insured.

ONLY REDUCTION!

Now $155 postpaid to U.S. address.

Foreign addresses will be $150 + shipping.I will ship overseas via Express Mail for exact shipping cost, no handling fees.

:takeit: takes it and trumps PMs.

img996_zpsb7d0546a.jpg

img997_zps06624fd3.jpg

IMG_6845_zps9548f703.jpg

IMG_6844_zpsda1a7402.jpg

IMG_6840_zps9948bfa9.jpg