• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2011 CA Poster question

1 post in this topic

Anyone know off hand the answer or how to find the answer? I attended the SDCC 2011 show and bought fix for the CA:1st Avenger advance showing the day before it came out. We saw it on a Wed or Thursday I think at 9am. Chris Evans was there as well to usher the film in before the opening Friday. They gave away one (1) CA Movie Poster rolled up for the film for each ticket. After the movie I saw those handing the posters out placing a few back in their boxes. My wife and I asked for a few more. We walked away with a total of six (6). We only opened one back in 2011 and thought it was a great poster to be given out to those who just attended the advance showing. I just opened the rest to see which was the best looking so I can frame it. One of the posters appears to be signed by CHRIS EVANS. I looked on EBAY and CGC SS to compare sigs. Looks the same. Does anyone know off hand how many were signed with those that were handed out? It looks like this, one of the non signed ones.

2011 Tyler Stout Mondo movie poster for Captain America. Limited edition silkscreen numbered from the run of only 650 prints. That is what the people who gave them away told me.

The Poster measures approx: 24 X 36.

photo-74_zps0d20fea0.jpg]photo-74_zps0d20fea0.jpg[/url]

photo-76_zps8cb7a312.jpg]photo-76_zps8cb7a312.jpg[/url]

photo-77_zps3b557966.jpg

Thanks.