• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lois Lane!

11 posts in this topic

Pete had to move. Went to live with his mom who moved.

Chloe is suppost to be dead, but Clark found out she may not be.

SUPPOSTED TO BE DEAD wink.gif Recall that she is the KEY to taking down Lex's father.

She's going to go down on Lex's father? confused.gif

DO NOT MAKE ME PLAY THE SPOLIER CARD HERE 893naughty-thumb.gifmakepoint.gifsign-funnypost.gif

I doubted it was Chloe who died at the end of the last season 'cause we didn't see the face of whoever it was that entered the house before it exploded.

I am thinking nothings going to change from last year after a few episodes. Lana will be back, Chloe will be back and so will Pete. Lex and Clark will be friends again and Lionel will beat the wrap and get back to running his company again. It seems to be kind of the pattern for this series every year after great season enders.

That's the only downside to this series. Everything changes at the end of the season just so it can return to "normal" at the start of the next season.

What's that the Who said....."We won't get fooled again?"

Watch the new show, same as the old show.

But, it's still a great series to watch and definitely one of my "must see" shows.