• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 timely s/h books for sale---sold/closed

7 posts in this topic

picked up a couple upgrades in c'town. uc's, as always, come here.

i'll take it on thread wins, but i'll listen to reasonable counters. s/h to usa on me; we'll figure what you owe across borders.

marvel mystery 18, 5.0-5.5'ish book, beautiful ow/w pages pages. unrestored, threre is a little paper loss at the top staple, as you see--NOT a hole in the book, but a loss of the glossly layer. very small amount of rust there, a tiny bit on bottom staple. there is a vertical crease going thru the "e" in the logo, thru the wrist of the guy at bottom right. doesn't show much in scan, but it is there. let's say $850.

mmyst18.jpg

restored all-select 5. apparent 8.0'ish book, c/ow pages, but it has moderate resto. there is fill on all 4 edge-points, and fill in a few spots along the bottom fc. c.t. in all those areas. reinforcement at staple, fc and bc. $600, the vg money.

as5.jpg