• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doug Sulipa's Comic World on Ebay

33 posts in this topic

Doug’s market reports are very in-depth and he is knowledgeable. I always wanted to buy from Doug, but his website is very confusing and difficult to navigate.

The sky could be the limit for his business if he only upgraded his website to a more user friendly program.

I understand he has a lot of inventory and it would be difficult to list them all, but he should at the very least start the process of upgrading his website. I may have to take a look at his eBay store instead. What eBay name does he go by?

With a few exceptions, poorly designed web experiences and comics just seem to go together like PB&J. Let's face it, once ordering comics moved beyond snail mail and paper invoices all hell broke loose. :banana:

The first time I dealt with Doug, I too was turned off by the webpage.

He returned my email almost immediately and found what I was looking for in less than a day.

Accurately graded and fairly price.

I personally think the man would make a fortune if he updated that site and got all that inventory listed.

He returned my email almost immediately and found what I was looking for in less than a day.

I personally think the man would make a fortune if he updated that site and got all that inventory listed.

I think he's happy with the level he's at. If he had a state-of-the-art website, his sales would go through the roof. The grading might take a hit and he may not be able to spend the time doing things that he prefers to do himself. Unlike Chuck, I don't think Doug wants to trust just anybody to handle grading, inventory, or shipping for him.

I think he's happy with the level he's at. If he had a state-of-the-art website, his sales would go through the roof. The grading might take a hit and he may not be able to spend the time doing things that he prefers to do himself. Unlike Chuck, I don't think Doug wants to trust just anybody to handle grading, inventory, or shipping for him.

Definitely makes sense. He's done fine with what he's had, so no reason to change. hm

I started looking over Doug's website, then just sent him an email of what I was looking for in the grade range for my collection on Monday afternoon. A few hours later, I had a full list of everything I had asked for. I'm placing an order with him today on several silver/bronze bats to fill some holes :wishluck:

Does he specialize exclusively in mid to low grade stuff? I'm looking to fill out a run of a title from the mid '60s to early '70s but pretty much only interested in the VF to NM- range. His website emphasize mid to low grade runs.

Does he specialize exclusively in mid to low grade stuff? I'm looking to fill out a run of a title from the mid '60s to early '70s but pretty much only interested in the VF to NM- range. His website emphasize mid to low grade runs.

For high grade stuff check here --

http://www.dougcomicworld.com/INVENTORY-ManitobaALCollectionSite.html

And here --

http://www.dougcomicworld.com/INVENTORY-ManitobaMZCollectionSite.html

Doug is tops!

(thumbs u

For high grade stuff check here --

http://www.dougcomicworld.com/INVENTORY-ManitobaALCollectionSite.html

And here --

http://www.dougcomicworld.com/INVENTORY-ManitobaMZCollectionSite.html

Doug is tops!

(thumbs u

Hey, thanks. I already see about a dozen issues I'm looking for. I'm sending him an e-mail now.