• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiants, whats HOT and whats NOT?

85 posts in this topic

Any of the 1990's Nintendo issues? While these are certainly not rare, I actually spent some time looking for CGC graded first issues of these in 9.8. I still do not have them all.

The $1.50 cover price reprints are the HTF ones. Some I've never seen in person.

DG

But I bet you have a relative that has! (Kidding)

rimshot.jpg

I know you are kidding. I bought some color art from JayJay, and it was sent in an envelope. I got slight goose bumps looking at the label on the envelope. Check out the date. I consider this envelope to be a historical artifact.

Valiant_Env_zpsa224a71e.png

I can only imagine what artwork would have been mailed in 1989!

DG

:golfclap:

Any of the 1990's Nintendo issues? While these are certainly not rare, I actually spent some time looking for CGC graded first issues of these in 9.8. I still do not have them all.

The $1.50 cover price reprints are the HTF ones. Some I've never seen in person.

DG

But I bet you have a relative that has! (Kidding)

rimshot.jpg

I know you are kidding. I bought some color art from JayJay, and it was sent in an envelope. I got slight goose bumps looking at the label on the envelope. Check out the date. I consider this envelope to be a historical artifact.

Valiant_Env_zpsa224a71e.png

I can only imagine what artwork would have been mailed in 1989!

DG

artwork for janet jackson's rhythm nation 1814 album?

My world is shattered! Everything is a lie! IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE??

:ohnoez:

-slym

I hope you realize I don`t wear a deerstalker hat, or smoke a pipe!

:hi:

lol

Hey, my cat has gone missing again. Are you looking to crack a local case?

lol

On a more serious note.

Good luck finding your cat. (thumbs u