• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sex Criminals #1 CGC 9.8 SS (and raw) - EH! Variant Program Exlcusive Pre-Sale

46 posts in this topic

I'm launching a Canadian oriented variant program in September, right now I am the only store holding these variants. If you are a retail operation and would like information on joining the program please PM me or Jimmylinguiniii - This is a presale for our first exclusive launching on September 25.

Sex Criminals #1 Eh! Variant limited to 1000

a4e4032362_zpsb2751b6d.png

Shipping

$12 US (up to 3 Raw)

$10 Canada (up to 3 Raw)

$19 1 CGC Slab ($4 each additional)

$12 Canada 1 CGC Slab ($4 each additional)

PM about bulk orders

$15 / each Raw

$10 / each if you buy 10 or more

CGC 9.8 SS Chip Zdarsky (on or around September 28 2013) - $50

hmm I like the EH! logo. I'll have to ponder if I want to start to chase some more variants.

Not sure if you'd divulge but do you happen to release A LOT of variants or just a few a year? Or just any general information about the vision fo the EH! variants?

Beautiful cover (worship)

Matt Fraction was just announced and we will have him at the store and for an exclusive signing of our variant so, updated prices with Fraction.

CGC 9.8 SS Chip Zdarsky AND MATT FRACTION (on September 25 2013) - $60

(shipping not included)

:takeit:

Hi, I will be happy to pay the $50 for a 9.8 SS with Chip and the additional $10 for Fraction. I am happy to pay the $25 for shipping one CGC book to the UK, so $85 total. Please let me know how to proceed with this order and I will pay asap.

thanks,

Baronk :banana:

We'll get the books done for you and invoice you once we have confirmation of grades!

Matt Fraction was just announced and we will have him at the store and for an exclusive signing of our variant so, updated prices with Fraction.

(shipping not included)

:takeit:

(shipping not included)

[Takeit] x2

X2 raw also please