• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The other JJ's all slab sale...9.9's and investors lots!!!

57 posts in this topic

Overwhelmed or not its very unprofessional to make one offer to me through pm and them turn around and sell the book to someone else to make an extra $25. The least you could do is tell me you won't make a deal and I would be happy to pay full price

An :takeit: was placed in the thread not pending a scan nor a PM, nor asking for a discount. I took the first unconditional one, I'm sorry for any confusion and apologise. To not create any waves, if you are no longer interested in the 9.6 TTT #44's, I completely understand and am very sorry.

Jim

But certainly not as unprofessional as bringing the issue here as opposed to keeping it in the PM. hm

You're whining to a very nice guy. :gossip:

GLWTS!!

Now answer your PM's. ;)

Okay thread is reopened, and other than a little snafu everything has been shipped and ready to start wave two. There are now scans on the 9.8 books and larger 9.6 books. Thanks for the great success so far, and I look forward to completing some more deals.

All the best,

Jim

Just added scans for the 9.4 and 9.6 books, all need just a good pressing to get them up to the 9.8 grades. All come from the same original owner collection and if I didn't still have 130 long boxes to process and send to CGC I would do it myself...let my mistake be your windfall.

Jim

Pretty much winding the thread down as most have been moved to Ebay, but tried something different and have listed two "investors lots" as well as left the 9.9's open for offer.

Wolverine #1 CGC 9.8 white pages, ten copies at $75 per = $750 plus shipping

12 month GPA $131, 90 day $128, last sale $109

X-Men #266 CGC 9.8 white pages, ten copies at $150 per = $1500 plus shipping

12month GPA $225, 90 day $221, last sale $208

No other discounts or offers on the "investors lots" apply.

Jim