• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con CGC SS Sketch Cover & Paper Commissions Pick Ups/Drop Offs

4 posts in this topic

I will be taking requests for Sept 7 to 8 - Baltimore Comic Con. There is about three weeks for you all to be able to mail me books and/or requests sketches. The deadline for me to have books in hand is Thursday September 5th.

Shipping and CGC Fast Track are included in the prices below.

Sketches:

The fee for a sketch is $75 for a cgc book plus the artist cost. This includes a blank, my pick up fee, cgc fast track and return shipping.

http://baltimorecomiccon.com/

Artist Alley

Please not that I am booked for Jim Cheung and will not be taking requests for him.

I have all blanks in stock so dont worry about that at all. I can pick up paper commissions for you also @ $35 a pick up.

Creator Sigs:

Guest List

For creator sigs its $5 a book on your account plus $5 each extra sig. You pay all creator fees.

On my account for the 1st book it's $55 for the 1st sig + $5 for each additional sig (you pay any creator fees). For each additional book it's $45 for the 1st sig + $5 for each additional sig (you pay any creator fees). That includes my fee, cgc fast track and return shipping.

I can crack a slab its $5 per slab I do not promise that a slab will retain the same grade. However out of the recent signing with Alex Ross we had over 300 books and around 50 slabs. Of the 50 slabs cracked 2 came back higher grades 47 came back the same and 1 came back lower.

All books mailed to me must be prepped as seen in the How to Prep your Books Thread . Any book not prepped will be subject to a $5 fee to prep that book. All books must include the owners name, dealer account (if subbing on own account) and the creator/celeb you want to sign it.

Deadline to get books and / or requests to me for this show is next Thursday. I will not be around much this weekend. I leave for Dragon Con tomorrow and dont get back until Tuesday. That leaves me 48 hours to come home and pack up for this show.

So if you have questions, or requests get them to me asap.