• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Starting a "Permanent Collection" -The Fifty

27 posts in this topic

I made another member of The Fifty active this morning but had no time for a blog post yet. But there is no way this commission was not going to end up in The Fifty, so I moved it in today.

drstrange.jpg

Beautiful! :applause:

It's funny, I really want to roll out another JHW3 piece but am trying to hold off announcing 2nd pieces for artists who are already in The Fifty. Maybe I will toss out another surprise instead!

Spending my day off in photoshop land scanning and adding art to my website. I now have 74 items on there that I will be offering for sale on my birthday in the 1st Annual Feed the Fifty sale. November 29th (Black Friday! YIKES!) Starman covers and pages; Dr. Strange con sketches, commissions, and pages from dozens or artists; Colan Tomb of Dracula 44 (2 pages maybe), the only page Walt Simonson EVER inked over Gene Colan, Spider-Man dailies by Stan Lee and his brother Larry Lieber, and more all priced to sell. Okay off to scan some more. It should be well over 100 items by the time I am done.

I hope I sell one or two, God willing!