• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 512 SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

105 posts in this topic

Don't scroll down if you don't want to know who the father of Gwen's babies are.

sign-rantpost.gif

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

Norman Osborn? Quite possibly the most insulting retcon EVER. EVER. Changes EVERYTHING about the Spider-man storyline since the death of Gwen and the Green Goblin. Insulting, and stupid, and now makes the "death of Gwen" storyline now a simple jilted lover/revenge fantasy? Please. I don't usually get pissed about Marvel storylines, but this just makes me want to retch.

Shouldn't they have inherited that weird Orborne hairline?

To suggest that Norman slept with Gwen is an insult to the memory of poor Gwen.

Haha - white dude with corn rows nad red hair to boot - I thought he was the funkiest looking character back in the day smile.gif

I think Beyonder will take this pretty hard if I recall his reaction to someone's post mentioning Gwen and Norman... poor Gwen, needed that sugar daddy fix frown.gif

G: "My dad is dead, I'm broke and my boyfriend Peter is never around when I need him, Mr. Osborn, and then there's poor Harry with his LSD and Mary Jane is a flake. I don't know what to do! I don't know who to turn to!"

N: "There, there, my dear. I know it's difficult. I want to help. You did the right thing coming to see me."

G: "But how Mr. Osborn?"

N: "Let me cover your rent and give you some money to get by on."

G: "Oh, I could never impose like that"

N: "Never you mind. I'll be glad to do it."

G: "But how can I ever repay you."

N: "Not to worry... you don't have to pay me back, at least not with money."

G: "B-but how? I'd do anything!"

N: "ANYTHING?"

Shouldn't they have inherited that weird Orborne hairline?

To suggest that Norman slept with Gwen is an insult to the memory of poor Gwen.

Haha - white dude with corn rows nad red hair to boot - I thought he was the funkiest looking character back in the day smile.gif

I think Beyonder will take this pretty hard if I recall his reaction to someone's post mentioning Gwen and Norman... poor Gwen, needed that sugar daddy fix frown.gif

Why did I scroll down? frustrated.gif

Honestly...I'm speechless.

What tick me off with marvel is with Spidey they always bring back the past and some how try to shine a new light on it, ie: clone saga, and now this.Why can't they just "leave sleeping dogs lie."They should just go on and write from the present and leave the past histroy alone..... frustrated.giffrustrated.gif

Norman Osborn? Quite possibly the most insulting retcon EVER. EVER. Changes EVERYTHING about the Spider-man storyline since the death of Gwen and the Green Goblin. Insulting, and stupid, and now makes the "death of Gwen" storyline now a simple jilted lover/revenge fantasy? Please. I don't usually get pissed about Marvel storylines, but this just makes me want to retch.

vomit-smiley-020.gif

I posted this earlier.... I think you are right as to the father, and its conceivable they had an affair on the rebound (for Gwen) , But Id sooner bet that Norman befriended her, but at some point drugged her and took cells/DNA and or actually an egg and went back to Dr Warren/Jackal to experiment on it. And thats where the kids came from. With the Goblin serum or Normans DNA in them may explain how they ere 18 years old in only 6 or 7..

But however they worked it out, its a stretch....

From what I hear it's more like this:

N: Oh, woe is me. I'm so sad. My son is a junkie and I can't remember anything.

G: What can I do to cheer you up Mr. O.?

N: Well you could get your pretty little self over here and...(censored).

G: Sure. This is the sixties after all, free love and all that jazz. Peter is way too nice but much too timid. It's a big deal for him to kiss me let alone satisfy me, uh, financially. And you are such a big, wealthy industrialist.

-------------------------------

You think I'm joking? Wait a couple of days and you'll see...

-------------------------------

Anyway, the Kids aged real quick because they inherited Norm's healing factor? At 7 months they were physically at 9 months. So in 10 years they are adults.

(Now it's 10 years since Gwen died?)

(Healing factor makes you age faster? Um... it didn't happen to Wolverine or Norman, why these kids?)