• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 512 SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

105 posts in this topic

welcome (back) to the boards!!!

What Aman said: Welcome back to the boards Gene! We've missed your insightful comments and postings.

I guess your word is good since you did come back after Labour Day, although some people would say that November 4th is WAY PAST Labour Day. 27_laughing.gif

Maybe this is a sign that JC is just around the corner. He does have a good sense of humour, and at least he'll liven the place up a bit since the boards have gotten rather quiet and boring the past couple of months.

...it all never happened in my book.

I couldn't agree more.

I dropped ASM after reading #513. I've never come close to vomiting after reading a comic, but #512 put me there.

I like your idea of capping Spidey history at around #297, Gene, but for me it's Spidey #400 - a nice death for Aunt May... jeez, who woulda thought *those* were the good old days?

Wow! Gene returned w/ guns a blazin'!!!! Welcome back, Gene! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks, everyone! I've been so busy that I would have stayed in exile a while longer, but this story made me so livid mad.gif that I felt compelled to let out the anger somewhere Christo_pull_hair.gif. I've still got a lot on my plate, but I should be back to posting (somewhat) regularly within a few weeks.

Gene

Wow! Gene returned w/ guns a blazin'!!!! Welcome back, Gene! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks, everyone! I've been so busy that I would have stayed in exile a while longer, but this story made me so livid mad.gif that I felt compelled to let out the anger somewhere Christo_pull_hair.gif. I've still got a lot on my plate, but I should be back to posting (somewhat) regularly within a few weeks.

Gene

Woo hoo! Welcome home (almost)!