• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS! ALL STAR # 28 >>>>SUPER MAGICIAN - REDUCED

29 posts in this topic

Nor do I have it listed on ebay...just a friendly response...

are your pants on fire?

mmc #53 live as of 2:10pm CST

lol

Guys, he selling a Marvel Mystery 13 here and a Marvel Mystery 53 on Ebay. Joe's a good guy, and getting used to things around here, and he's as legit as they come.

Apologies StoryPapers, I was laughing at the comment and not at you.

He just needs to slow his roll a bit. A guy selling nice Timelys needs a bit of encouragement to stick around here and blend in...he'll get it right in due course.

+1 I got a couple nice Schomburgs from Joe for a reasonable price and definitely hope he sticks around.

SUPER MAGICIAN VOL. 3 #12

LAST of the War issues (April 1945).

Minor bottom right corner fold....name there as well in ink. Light wear near spine and elsewhere. Back cover has think chip at top...bringing this book down to a bout a 6.0

Paper is off white to white! Centerfold tight, one staple book, although there is very minor tearing at staple.

REMOVED

First :takeit: plus PM gets it.

IMG_1001_zps0e6e91b7.jpg

IMG_1006_zps693d3204.jpg

IMG_1002_zps11b228f6.jpg

IMG_1005_zps83e55d1d.jpg

IMG_1004_zps13c3ff37.jpg

TRY AGAIN>>>

ALL STAR #28 LOOKS GREAT! Both staples have been reinforced with clear archival tape as well as the tears. Small 1/4" spine split at bottom.

Pages are Off white....

$175 NOW $165 plus $5 postage USA gets it with :takeit:

Back cover as a very tiny, thin piece off bottom edge...for about an 1" 1/2"

IMG_1030_zpsfa78c3cc.jpg

IMG_1031_zps2ab64882.jpg

IMG_1018_zps835cad27.jpg

IMG_1019_zpsebba5851.jpg