• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best place to buy back issues (reader copies)?

10 posts in this topic

Most of the forumites here have comic book websites. Mine is www.rhinocomics.com

And note, prices are negotiable....

I have high grade, low grade, mid-grade, you name it. I suspect others have similar stuff. If you have a want list, PM it to me. Heck, see my sig, I have stuff on ebay right now.

Speaking of sigs, if you have a want list, post it online, then link to it from a post like this one or put it in your signature line so people can see it and contact you if they have stuff you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

It helps a little. My want list is actually huge (I just got back into collecting last year and am trying to get full "reader copy" runs of several titles, as well as a lot of mini-series and one-shots), but I suppose I could post it if it would help. Think I should?

It helps a little. My want list is actually huge (I just got back into collecting last year and am trying to get full "reader copy" runs of several titles, as well as a lot of mini-series and one-shots), but I suppose I could post it if it would help. Think I should?

Well, even if it shaves a few of those books off, then it's worth it. Ebay is a good place to pick up runs of modern books. I suppose that's the thing, if you're looking for Modern vs Bronze vs Silver Age back issue runs, then buying collections is an easy way to pick up a lot of books.

Good luck!