• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLORIDA SUPERCON : JULY 3-6, 2014 : MIAMI, FL. - MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER

130 posts in this topic

Does anyone have experience parking in this part of town? Is parking in the municipal parking garages readily available and safe overnight?

There is public parking on 17th Street across from Convention Center in garage. That is probably your best but as dar as parking.

Parking in and around the Convention Center will be challenging based on the sheer number of attendees and cars. I would find a municipal lot as far away from the convention center where you can still comfortably walk to the Center. Consider something on the south side of Lincoln Road. .

I haven't been to a show in a long time, and decided to take the ride to see what this one is about on Friday. Anybody else going Friday? There are alot of boardies I have not met personally.

Thanks,

Steve

new member here, i was at the Super Con today... good event. lots of friendly artists, and tons of booths selling things. i was able to to get Peter David to sign my Amazing Spiderman # 1 Campbell variant and also was able to get Greg Laroque to sign my Web of Spiderman # 1. both witnessed by one of the guys at the CGC booth. i also got my Batman Adventures #12 submitted in today as well.

Im new to the grading. i already have a few graded comics, but this is the first time i ever actually have gotten done myself.

new member here, i was at the Super Con today... good event. lots of friendly artists, and tons of booths selling things. i was able to to get Peter David to sign my Amazing Spiderman # 1 Campbell variant and also was able to get Greg Laroque to sign my Web of Spiderman # 1. both witnessed by one of the guys at the CGC booth. i also got my Batman Adventures #12 submitted in today as well.

Im new to the grading. i already have a few graded comics, but this is the first time i ever actually have gotten done myself.

Very cool. Congrats & welcome to the hobby!

Great job by the promoter moving Supercon to the Miami Beach Convention Center. Oustanding location with PLENTY of room for people to move about. Adams, Perez, Rubinstein, Fradon, Delbo, Garcia-Lopez, Layton and other giants were there ... plus most of the cast of Showtime's Spartacus. Well done.

I had a good time talking to Joe Rubinstein. He has lots of great stories.I also had a sketch done by one of my favorite artists. Kevin Maguire. Thanks for inviting him to the con, guys.