• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

59 posts in this topic

This Magazine is Haunted #15. Solid 6.0 to 6.5 with Off-White to White pages. There is just ONE copy on the CGC census, at 4.5. So this would be the highest graded if submitted. Just a killer PC book. $200.

I <3this book!

This Magazine is Haunted #15. Solid 6.0 to 6.5 with Off-White to White pages. There is just ONE copy on the CGC census, at 4.5. So this would be the highest graded if submitted. Just a killer PC book. $200.

I <3this book!

I never come across these!

:hi:

:hi: Liz

Didn't realize you liked funky old titles like these - all I ever see at your house is Archies and Jugheads.

:hi:

:hi: Liz

Didn't realize you liked funky old titles like these - all I ever see at your house is Archies and Jugheads.

That's all you ever ask to see.

:insane:

:blush:

Lawbreakers Suspense Stories 12 - 5.5 with Off-white to white pages. Not as famous as the #11, but still a great PCH book. Sick cover. There are only 5 on the CGC census. $150.

Now $120.

Lawbreakers Suspense Stories 12 - 5.5 with Off-white to white pages. Not as famous as the #11, but still a great PCH book. Sick cover. There are only 5 on the CGC census. $100.

damn I can't resist @ that price! :takeit:

^^

INVOICE sent, and thanks.