• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Returning to the Forum: Avengers 54 57 and More

31 posts in this topic

Hello all. I joined the forum in April/May and sold a few comics, but sadly as a newbie, I shipped them in poorly packed envelopes. I felt bad and didn’t want to screw up any further. I’ve been selling this summer on ebay (yeah, I know) in order to perfect my sales and shipping, and have done roughly $4,000 in sales with 19 straight positive feedbacks. I’d rather come back here and sell within a community of comic lovers. My ebay handle is Lucydog3420; feel free to check out my sales. I planned on coming back to the forum earlier, but also have had to travel and take care of family issues recently.

Whatever I sell on here, I will ship in a very secure box with additional bubble wrap and padding. Comics will always be shipped via Priority 2-day with tracking. I am a PhD student and teach, and have a small booth at an antique mall, so I am very busy, so allow for a 3 or 4 day range for me to get to the post office. Most times it will be shipped within 48-72 hours, but occasionally may take an extra day or two. By nature, I tend to grade closely and conservatively. I don’t think you’ll have any problems. Tonight, I will be putting up some nice Silver Age Avengers including Avengers #54 and 57.

Feel free to message me with any questions, concerns or suggestions. I really want to get this right. Updates to come soon.

UPDATED PRICES!!

Here is the list of Avengers for sale tonight. I will always entertain offers via message, but first :takeit: gets it as priority. All comics, as stated earlier will be shipped via 2-day Priority in a secure box and bubble wrap and tracking. Shipping is $6 for up to five comics. It will be $1 for more than that unless specified. Pics forthcoming.

Avengers #54 (8.0/8.5 few spine dimples and slightly rounded corners) $140 SOLD

Avengers #57 (5.0/5.5 corner crease and some other wear) $125 Now $105

Avengers #35 (6.0/6.5 nothing major, just small wear) $30 Now $25

Avengers #43 (5.5/6.0 small wear and small corner crease) $25 Now $20

Avengers #45 (6.0 small wear) $15 Now $12

I am proudly an Aggie/Cowboy. But I'm originally from upstate NY, so my investment in the rivalry isn't as substantial.

I won't hold that against you - Stillwater still has the original Eskimo Joes and Hideaway Pizza even if Pistol Pete lives there. :baiting:

And just in case the forum police check in - if the copies of Avengers 54 and 57 that you are offering here are the same as what you have on EBay, you can't list them both places. Has to be an exclusive here. Check out the guidelines here and specifically #4. If not the same books, you're good.

Good luck.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472