• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Returning to the Forum: Avengers 54 57 and More

31 posts in this topic

I am proudly an Aggie/Cowboy. But I'm originally from upstate NY, so my investment in the rivalry isn't as substantial.

At least you have a little taste.

So are you in Stillwater?

I am in Stillwater. I'm trying to finish up my PhD and I teach a few classes. It's a decent town, but I can do without the summers.

Yessir. It gets hotter than hell through July-August, and the wind just makes it like being in a convection oven. :eek:

UPDATED PRICES!!

Here is the list of Avengers for sale tonight. I will always entertain offers via message, but first gets it as priority. All comics, as stated earlier will be shipped via 2-day Priority in a secure box and bubble wrap and tracking. Shipping is $6 for up to five comics. It will be $1 for more than that unless specified. Pics forthcoming.

Avengers #54 (8.0/8.5 few spine dimples and slightly rounded corners) $140 SOLD

Avengers #57 (5.0/5.5 corner crease and some other wear) $125 Now $105

Avengers #35 (6.0/6.5 nothing major, just small wear) $30 Now $25

Avengers #43 (5.5/6.0 small wear and small corner crease) $25 Now $20

Avengers #45 (6.0 small wear) $15 Now $12

UPDATE AGAIN!!

I'm looking to move these before I put more stuff up. And I'm eyeing some other comics I want to buy. So I'm actively entertaining offers. I would also sell #57 with the other three remaining comics for $130. Either claim it on the board or feel free to message me. Thanks.