• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD - DC Presents #26 - Signed by George Perez now $90 Shipped!

3 posts in this topic

As per the next post below - PRICE IS NOW $90 in US, shipped (Canada shipping is extra, see below)

Usual rules apply, no PROBies, HOSers, etc... First :takeit: in the thread or by PM rules, PayPal, Check, or M/O blah, blah, blah....

For sale, a really nice copy of DC Presents #26 signed by George Perez in the early 80s at a comic book show in Buffalo NY.

I was much younger then and he was nice enough to sign 3 copies for me as well as sell me a page of OA for $5! (nice thing to do for a young fan!) I've kept the books and the OA since and while I might sell the books I don't think I'll ever let go of the OA (not that it's like a cover or major splash page, but still...)

I don't have a COA for this, so I've attached a picture of the OA and a close-up of his signature on that (just to back up my story). This was way before CGC and the reason that I don't get these CGC-ed is that they would get a purple label.

I'm asking $100 for the book (price includes US shipping. Canada is $15 extra, eh?)

It's a very solid 9.0 and perhaps even a 9.2 - just some minor "denting" near the spine that could be fixed with a press but no color breaks at all. If you're interested, I also have a signed copy at 9.4-ish and one at 9.6+ land and also have unsigned copies in similar grades (all over 9.2).

Willing to listen to offers and trades.

I don't have a kudos thread, but I have sold a couple of things here without complaint and bought a lot from some members (and I think I've dealt with them well... please feel free to say so or not!).

Thanks,

A

dc26asf_zpse667720e.jpg

dc26asb_zps217079e1.jpg

GPSignDC26_zps93332e37.jpg

OA is NOT FOR SALE (see txt above)

GPOA_zpsf37bf6be.jpg

GPSignOA_zps01b1c845.jpg