• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need a Loki #2

20 posts in this topic

hi.gif I owe you some attnetion don't I? But I also have your Loki 2.... I'm reading it on the can in a few...

I need a Loki #2 still. Let me know if you'll sell it to me so that I can pick up another copy elsewhere. Also, please turn on the fan while reading it. screwy.gif

Send me a pm if you're still looking for one...you'll only pay the cover price + shipping costs (from france/paris).

just helping a fan completing one of the best titles around... wink.gif

regards

Pedro:

Darth is going to sell me his copy. I am going to buy some other books from him, so he can include it in my shipment. Thanks for the offer though.

Send me a pm if you're still looking for one...you'll only pay the cover price + shipping costs (from france/paris).

just helping a fan completing one of the best titles around... wink.gif

regards

Pedro:

Darth is going to sell me his copy. I am going to buy some other books from him, so he can include it in my shipment. Thanks for the offer though.

Hope you are getting a discount since he read it on the pooper.