• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOT KEYS 40+BOOK SALE! CGC/RAW Ms.Marvel, 1st RR 1st Gamora 1st Surfer Groot!

76 posts in this topic

This sale is hotter than your mom's high school senior picture!

Let's unleash some sweet cosmic books, hot keys and first appearances this weekend. US Shipping: $4 First Class for one or more books (slabs are double-boxed and sent Priority Mail).

Buy $50 worth of books, I'll throw in shipping for free!

No probies, hosers or otherwise shady people that I may have on ignore. Payment made within 3 days via Paypal unless arrangements are made before posting your "I'll Take It". I'll ship International Priority Mail at cost. If there is a problem with a grade, or issue with the book - let me know and let's work it out.

:takeit: Rules the day over PMs.

And don't forget, every purchase receives the famous:

4stars.jpg

DRBALLSTHREAD.jpg

This is a big thread with about 40 books - but with a few exceptions, everything will be in alphabetical order posted in a few minutes. Keep refreshing, as it's not going to be 10 minutes between each book! I'm going to start off with the two lone slabs I have, then everything else is raw books. There are a couple hot Coppers in here, but everything else is BA and SA.

Let's rock and roll!

Tales of Suspense #58 VG $75 SOLD!

Cream/Off-white pages - Classic Iron Man vs Cap Presents like a VF, but gets a technical VG due to a 1" spine split on top that you can barely see.

TOS058_FRONT_VG.jpeg

TOS058_BACK_VG.jpeg

Amazing Spider-Man #50 FR/GD $40 SOLD!

1st Kingpin, classic cover. Centerfold detached from both, cover detached at bottom staple, but complete!

ASM050_FRONT.jpeg

ASM050_BACK.jpeg

Avengers #11 - FN+ $110 SOLD!

Off white pages. Early Spider-man appearance, really nice flat copy that would grade higher if not for the light fold in the upper corner of the bc.

AVENGERS011_FRONT_FNVF.jpeg

AVENGERS011_BACK_FNVF.jpeg

Captain America #359 VF+ and #260 NM+ Both for $20

1st Crossbones cameo (359) and appearance (360). In the new Cap movie!

CAP359_FRONT_VF+.jpeg

CAP359_BACK_VF+.jpeg

CAP360_FRONT_NM+.jpeg

CAP360_BACK_NM+.jpeg

Fear/Adventure Into Fear #1 VF $30

White pages. Gorgeous looking book, with the exception of two 3/4" tears on outer edge of BC and color breaking crease on the FC

FEAR01_FRONT.jpeg

FEAR01_BACK.jpeg

Fantastic Four #67 VG $20 SOLD!

Can't have a Thanos story without Adam Warlock! Get ahead of the crazy speculation with 1st Adam Warlock as HIM!

FF067_FRONT_VG_COPYB.jpeg

FF067_BACK_VG_COPYB.jpeg

Incredible Hulk King Size Annual #5 VF/NM (Q) $35

2nd Groot - first couple of wraps are not stapled to the book / production error, but looks sweet! Half the going rate of a VF/NM copy.

INCHULKKING05_FRONT_VFNM_COPYA.jpeg

INCHULKKING05_BACK_VFNM_COPYA.jpeg

INCHULKKING05_DETAIL01.JPG

INCHULKKING05_DETAIL02.JPG

Marvel Premier #1 VF (Q) $10 SOLD!

IMHO, this will be the book to get - HIM gets name changed to Warlock and a bltchin' uniform. Not sure if the top staple worked it's way through the book (popped) or what, but I'm sayin' this is a Qualified.

MARVELPREM01_FRONT_VF_COPYC.jpeg

MARVELPREM01_BACK_VF_COPYC.jpeg