• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help Me with my Thor collection

17 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I need some help filling some holes in my Thor run. Im trying to fill in the holes from 300-502. I cant seem to find these at my LCS and havent had a lot of luck at the shows I attend. If any of you have some of these, pm me and let me know. I would like to get at least 5 at a time due to shipping. Condition is not that important, with the caveat being, no rags. A solid vf- or better will be just fine. Thanks ya'll. And yes, my sig is redundant.

Thor V1 314, 325, 326, 327, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 382, 482, 486, 489, 490, 494, 495. 893crossfingers-thumb.gifpoke2.gifyay.gif

I have a Thor 336, but will only sell if your really desperate.

Took me almost 30 years to find this copy due mostly to the fact I was waiting for Marvel to print this thing that long. It's also stored in it's original plastic bag. So, due to sentimental value, how long it took for me to find it and the fact this is an ultra-rare NM copy, I couldn't let it go for less than .50 cents. grin.gif

Let me know.

I looked about 2 weeks ago, and most of the ones i needed, they wanted $2 for, that was with about an 80% discount. To get the free shipping, you need to buy $40 worth of stuff. I dont think the free shipping is worth having to pay $4o bucks for Chucky's over priced stuff.

Not trying to get short with you, and I appreciate your idea, but I would rather give people on this forum my money (and less of it) than Chucky. Besides, that would help him support his pottery habit, thus I would have to read more of it in his bi-weekly comics (translation, pottery) newsletter.

sign-rantpost.gifsign-rantpost.gif

Again, not trying to be a jerk to you SS, flowerred.gif

Well if you have never read issue 382 you need to buy one now, regardless of the price. Your just not going to read a better issue of Thor. If they printed that whole story line in the SA I feel it it would rank up there with FF #48-50. Just brilliant stuff that even Thor haters would appreciate.

Do you have any more than the 336? It would be nice to get a few more so as to make shipping easier to stomach. Thanks for the help. PM and we can chat about it. acclaim.gif

Sorry, it's the only one I've got that's a double. I've got the rest, but need them for my collection. frown.gif