• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

divad's Incredible Hulk #181 for sale on eBay! CGC 9.2 Beauty!

40 posts in this topic

Question: Do I cancel the bid of this zero rated thrill bidder? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I sent him an e-mail first Christo_pull_hair.gif

Cancelled the loser - he's bidding on ten different high ticket items, and he's been an eBay member all of two days! Christo_pull_hair.gif

I have never even considered cancellation of a 0 bidder It is a matter of we all started with zero. Yes it comes with some risks but if I am a seller it counts as bids for dollars!

Davidking623

Question: Do I cancel the bid of this zero rated thrill bidder? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I sent him an e-mail first Christo_pull_hair.gif

Cancelled the loser - he's bidding on ten different high ticket items, and he's been an eBay member all of two days! Christo_pull_hair.gif

I have never even considered cancellation of a 0 bidder It is a matter of we all started with zero. Yes it comes with some risks but if I am a seller it counts as bids for dollars!

Davidking623

Yes, I agree, but have you been stiffed for $1600??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Davidking623

Yes, I agree, but have you been stiffed for $1600??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I sold some small block chevy heads for my biggest Non Paying Bidder of a price of 1450.00 that was 3 years ago now and I relisted them and recieved 1375.00 the second time around.When you talked stiffed I have my money before I send item out!

Davidking623

dang it, my snipe program didn't work... so much for my $10,000 bid... 27_laughing.gif

congrats on the $$$

I've actually put in bids at the last minute where I forgot to put in a decimal point! Needless to say I won the auctions! 27_laughing.gif

Thanks all!