• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Marvels:FF,Avengers,ASM,Torchy 4,Dagar 21,Manhunt 6,Wings 91,RECAP on page 15

173 posts in this topic

I will be posting some books over the next few weeks. I will post whenever I have some free time, so this will take a few weeks, maybe more.

The books will ship from France and all the prices include shipping and the paypal fee. We have a cheap shipping option over here and I'll be using it. There is no tracking available and it can take up to 6 weeks for the package to arrive. I will pack those as safely as possible.

There is a more expensive shipping option available. There's a tracking number and the books will take 6 to 10 days to ship. I suggest this option if you want to purchase multiple books. I will split the shipping cost with you and guarantee bomb proof packages.

I can put books on hold for those who want to make multiple purchases, but please be serious about this.

No probies or HOS (and neither the guy who did not pay me last time!).

:takeit: trumps pm.

Fantastic Four 7 4.0 $220

This book has some creasing and a few chips out as can be seen on the following pictures. The spine has creasing and some small tears, there's a chip out below the upper staple.

Small pieces of tape were added to the right edge of the cover (see pictures below). There's also a small piece of tape on the lower right corner of the cover.

9554493658_b1c2f6245b_b.jpg

9554494694_cd99382fca_b.jpg

9554494368_a192d3991b_b.jpg

9554493342_b9d00b034d_b.jpg

I will be posting some books over the next few weeks. I will post whenever I have some free time, so this will take a few weeks, maybe more.

The books will ship from France and all the prices include shipping and the paypal fee. We have a cheap shipping option over here and I'll be using it. There is no tracking available and it can take up to 6 weeks for the package to arrive. I will pack those as safely as possible.

There is a more expensive shipping option available. There's a tracking number and the books will take 6 to 10 days to ship. I suggest this option if you want to purchase multiple books. I will split the shipping cost with you and guarantee bomb proof packages.

I can put books on hold for those who want to make multiple purchases, but please be serious about this.

Fantastic Four 8 3.0 $130 SOLD!

The book presents really well if it wasn't for the missing corner and the piece of tape that runs over the right edge of the cover. There are some spine creases and a tiny chip is out of the upper left corner.

9551807861_dd5ed860fd_b.jpg

That's it for now, I will try and post a few more books after work.

Fantastic Four 10 1.5 $80 SOLD!

The main problem with this book is that it has two bindery holes punched through the whole book, those holes where then "closed" with tape, there's a subscription crease some creasing and a few tiny tears. Great reading copy!

9558013252_2ef7ed5711_b.jpg

Fantastic Four 13 3.0 $95

The book has tape added on both corners (left edge), there's some marvel chipping on the right edge, the spine has creases and a few small holes, there are small tears next to both staples in the spine, both covers have some creases and tiny tears.

9558161226_1a9d48f354_b.jpg

9555373811_898147db61_b.jpg

9555373341_d96c9aae65_b.jpg

Fantastic Four 17 3.5 $70 SOLD!

This book is not to bad for a low grade copy, the main problem being that there is a staple punched through the whole book (right next to spine, next to Mr. Fantastic's forearm), I took a close-up of the back cover, it's easier to spot the staple there. Otherwise there are some small creases and a few few tiny tears in both covers. There's a long crease in the upper left corner of the bc. Nice reading copy!

9555420337_b4dd83849e_b.jpg

Fantastic Four 21 Brown edges otherwise 6.0 $95 SOLD!

There's a color breaking rub next to the spine next to "exiting than ever!!", a small corner crease on the lower right corner of fc, some small spine creases, small tears next to both staples and 6 tiny tears (the longest is less than 0.1 and the others are really tiny) in the upper edge of the bc. The main problem with this book is that it's brown along the edges and the spine of both inside covers.

9555892365_0d9c5caca9_b.jpg

9558682296_c69bf01282_b.jpg

9555892897_99509c0b30_b.jpg

Fantastic Four 22 brown edges otherwise 5.5 $ 75

Slightly rounded corner, some crease and tiny tears, some spine creases, the lower staple holes are a little extended, the lower left corner of the bc has a small, but heavy crease. The edges of both inside covers are brown.

9555981477_822ef31df8_b.jpg

9558770734_211dfaca59_b.jpg

9558770262_827b69df37_b.jpg

Paypal only.

Fantastic Four 23 3.0 $40 SOLD!

A lot of tears and creases, heavy spine damage. Nice reading copy!

9562431302_4e4c4d7616_b.jpg

Paypal only.

Fantastic Four 24 has brown edges otherwise 6.5 $85 shipped

This book has some light creasing, tiny tears next to both staples and a small hole in spine next to the upper staple.

9569480619_6f8c393a13_b.jpg

9569481445_d28c89024a_b.jpg

9569480967_83e993c8c4_b.jpg

Here goes my plan to post those in sequence....

Fantastic Four 18 3.5 $105 shipped

There are a lot of creases and small tears , some Marvel chipping, a 0.2 spine split and a small stain on the front cover (under the of the word super)

9569524599_7a9d5b72c1_b.jpg

9572320366_1953352c59_b.jpg

9569525089_8564330c75_b.jpg

Fantastic Four 19 1.5 $30 shipped SOLD!

This one is beat, extensive creasing on both covers, tears, some pieces missing..... But it's a cheap reading copy!

9569554781_9c517b1e9c_b.jpg

9569555763_2e7a9cdc17_b.jpg

9569555317_36079d77a8_b.jpg

Paypal only.

Fantastic Four 20 4.5 $95 shipped

This book has some creases, some of them are color breaking and slightly rusty staples.

9569630441_b1ee321027_b.jpg

9569630797_561fb01e90_b.jpg

Paypal only.

Fantastic Four 26 brown edges otherwise 6.0 $120 shipped

chip out of spine (upper corner), some light creases, dust shadow on back cover, small tears next to both staples.

9572494954_7754e42656_b.jpg

9572495400_578427876e_b.jpg

9572496114_32aa3273ee_b.jpg

9569700689_fa6aeb2d12_b.jpg

Paypal only.

Fantastic Four 29 6.0 $70 shipped

Corner crease, upper edge of both covers has some damage including small tears and a few color breaking creases, some spine creases and a small hole in spine. The cover has great colors!

9569834695_dc06b6951d_b.jpg

9569835113_6ded14a546_b.jpg