• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obscure Marvel Titles...

135 posts in this topic

Some of these put a smile on my face

And qi even own some of them too

But Marvel WCW books? Whow, got to check those out...

I've never seen them myself

wcw_comic_1.jpg

I can't help myself, but I want those :insane:

hm

Just checked the census. There are a couple of them in there. No SS once. I guess there is not much love for wrestling in the comic community. Going to watch some TNA now :insane:

Wow. I had to do a double take when I looked up He-Man The Motion Picture and saw it in IMDB with Dolph Lundgen playing He-Man. I had no idea the movie existed, much less the comic.

It is horrific. I've seen it like 8 times. :facepalm:

Wow. I had to do a double take when I looked up He-Man The Motion Picture and saw it in IMDB with Dolph Lundgen playing He-Man. I had no idea the movie existed, much less the comic.

lol

I know but my oldest likes the cartoons playing on Teletoon Retro. I think he would be thrilled to know a movie was made.

I just don't want to mention it unless I can rent it. Also if it's unwatchable, I'll know to run faster down the isle in case he spots it.

While I have not seen it in many years, I remember being pleasantly surprised by it.