• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Assortment of Books at $5 and Under - Daredevil, Avengers, Conan, Horror Comics

290 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I'm starting up another sales thread where every book will be $5 or under and the majority of the books will be only $2. I've got mid-grade horror books, high grade bronze, Avengers, Daredevils. No keys at this price but I've got plenty of great fillers, readers, and just fun books.

The usual - no HOS shame members. First I take it in the thread beats out PM takes and first come first serve. Shipping will be $3 for one book via 1st class or I'll ship as many as you want for $5 via media mail. Bulk purchases are always welcome and I'm always up for a low ball offer but I've marked these books down to about 25 - 35% of guide so hopefully these will move.

Books will be all over the place so don't be surprised when something you need pops up. Good luck and as always - thanks for looking!

World's Finest 226 - Batman & Superman in 100 pages of action - VF - $5

WorldsFinest226.jpg

:takeit:

Great pick up. I love these huge DC books since it actually takes a minute to read them. Thanks for breaking the ice.